Touch of Grey will, well, touch upon the rainbow that is life. Good music, good times, and good friends combine to make all the splendid colors. Touch of Grey will celebrate this beautiful rainbow.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been

Yes, indeedy, I've been away for sometime. Really, in the same spot I've always been, but wanderlust of the heart and the love of my life has had me sidetracked for some time now. Now that my feet are once again on terra firma, production of a lucid blog is possible. Yeah, I've missed doing this, and that man in my life is still around. But a year gone and so many changes in the last months in my life led to a sabbatical of sorts in my online life. The whirlwind of twists and turns have led to some interesting developments, and my back pages are now my future rainbow to travel. How lucky a chick am I?

Life is good. Just wanted to share that, and a song or two with all of you. Enjoy the day. Seize your opportunities. And maybe you'll find gold at the end of your rainbow.











And that brings me to a sweet anniversary present for my Big Daddy. Some things are just meant to be, baby. You are my pot of gold, always and forever.




No comments: