Touch of Grey will, well, touch upon the rainbow that is life. Good music, good times, and good friends combine to make all the splendid colors. Touch of Grey will celebrate this beautiful rainbow.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

you............

yes, you...........

this is just for you. And you know who you are. Just because....

Because Alan Parsons is a GENIUS...



And because Led Zeppelin speaks to ALL generations....and this is an AMAZING song....and because it means so much to me now and always....




And because music is truly a universal language....




And because it just doesn't get any trippier than this....




And because this song connects us, as so many songs do, and because we have had the opportunity to enjoy this together....




And because, even though I was but a tyke then, I completely "get it" more than you could ever imagine.... and because this month marks 40 years since "four dead in Ohio".....




And, even because it's a mystery to me where life may be going, I know where it's been, and wouldn't trade it for the world....




And just because this song haunts me... and because there has always been something about David Bowie....





And because this song has always stirred my soul, and I suspect it has yours, too.....and because I'm missing you....


1 comment:

Pilot said...

.......caught me just too road weary and exhausted to come up with words again. Just for the moment, re-read my last e-mail, and scratch out the date and replace it with today's. after biting my lip through McGuire's "Eve.......", I believe I will let "Forever Autumn" be my lullaby for a nap on a stormy Monday......though I fear that Tuesday's just the same......